Red Squirrel Tree Surgery Covid-19 Notice
Due to the current Covid-19 outbreak, Red Squirrel Tree Surgery have revised our working conditions and have established we have the ability to provide contact-free tree services for those who are self-isolating and/or displaying symptoms.
- Where possible estimates can be provided by emailing us clear pictures of trees etc that need work including full address, access detail, contact details and work required
- Provided access to site is not through client’s home, we can carry out contactless tree works by keeping all communications via phone/email
- For clients who require work through their property please note that you must stay at a safe distance whilst the work is carried out and disinfect all door handles etc before and after the work.
- Those in self-isolation who do have side/rear access can still proceed with booked works – please notify us if you require a contact-free service
- Red Squirrel staff will not be able to have any face-to-face contact with clients to lessen their chances of contracting Covid-19
- Red Squirrel Tree Surgery are working in line with government guidelines