Red Squirrel Tree Surgery Covid-19 Notice
Due to the current Covid-19 outbreak, Red Squirrel Tree Surgery have revised our working conditions and have established we have the ability to provide contact-free tree services for those who are self-isolating and/or displaying symptoms.
- Estimates can be provided by emailing us clear pictures of trees etc that need work including full address, access details contact details and what client needs
- Provided access to site is not through client’s home, we can carry out contactless tree works by keeping all communications via phone/email
- Those in self-isolation who do have side/rear access can still proceed with booked works – please notify us if you require a contact-free service
- 24 hours prior to booked work you will be provided with the assigned team’s phone number in order to communicate with the onsite chargehand
- Red Squirrel staff will not be able to have any face-to-face contact with clients to lessen their chances of contracting Covid-19
- Red Squirrel Tree Surgery are working in line with government guidelines